University of West England Bristol International Chancellor’s Scholarship. The university is proud to offer the Millennium funding for students who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
The Scholarships is meant for all the eligible international students that qualifies to for this wonderful opportunity. The scholarships also cover Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.
University of West England is one of the well known university in England that has set a lot of academics records both local and international. The institute offers thousands of courses ranging from Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Professional.
University of West England Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Students are expected to hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- All international students are eligible to participate.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: 50% tuition fees
- Nationality: Internationally
- The award can be taken in England, UK.
How to Apply
- Students who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the program task. Students should visit the official website for more details
- You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
English Language: All eligible students are expected to be good in speaking and writing of English Language. Applicants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.