King’s College London Scholarships for Foreign Students in UK. The university is giving out scholarships to interested student who are willing to further their educational career.
King’s College London was established in 1829 and has now become one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. it is the largest European center for graduate and post-graduate medical teaching and biomedical research.
The scholarship is open to supports the international students who are experiencing financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the United Kingdom.
King’s College London Scholarships Brief Description:
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Variable – Depend on student’s need
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and international students
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- EU and international students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties have occurred after you started your course with adequate funds arranged to cover tuition fees and living costs for the entire duration of the course.
- Grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants must have applied for the admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must need to provide all supporting documentation such as to evidence the financial provision and change in circumstances. All supporting documents must be legible: Scanned/electronic copies, preferably saved in a PDF format entitled in the following format: SURNAME, Name – document title (e.g. SMITH, John – March bank statement) and email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your King’s Student ID (as on your ID card, not your K Number) in the email text.
Admission Requirements: All students must have the A-levels in General Studies. Applicants can apply for the admission through the university website.
Language: To study at King’s College, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.