International Scholarship at the University of Adelaide in Australia. The University of Adelaide is bringing it to public notice that the institution is offering different kinds of academical scholarship to international students.
University of Adelaide has been known as one of the Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
This particular institution major aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and well being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Description:
- Scholarships are available for pursuing higher degree by research (Masters/ Doctoral) at University of Adelaide.
- Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the University of Adelaide.
- Nationality: International students.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year).
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Master degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master degree.
- Candidates are required to enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrollment in the University.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
English Language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
How to participate: Interested applicant should please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via online application system. The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed.
Whether you are applying undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate you must meet all the admission requirements before submitting your application.