Griffith University Remarkable Scholarships in Australia for International Students. All International Students are opportune to partake in the ongoing Griffith University scholarship.
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship are for International Students that wants to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at Griffith University.
The university major aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students. this application will provide 50% of tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Griffith is said to be one of the excellent university that provides an excellent educational environment and students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of your degree.
Griffith University Scholarships Eligibility
- Interested students must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- The applicants must satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Application Deadline: September 6, 2019
- Language: English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in any graduate or undergraduate degree program at the Griffith University. Applicants can quickly apply and submit their application online form.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.