RECRUITMENT FOR FRONT DESK AGENT IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES…APPLY NOW!!!
The United Arab Emirates is a developed country in Western Asia comprising of seven emirates which are Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, and Abu Dhabi as the capital city. Dubai is regarded as the most populous city in the emirate and the financial and trade centre of the emirates. The country is a high-income economy hence making it attractive to the teeming employment seekers.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, talented, and goal oriented to serve as Front Desk Agent for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Warmly and friendly welcome guest to the organization
- Regularly schedule meetings and appointments as required
- Handle guest complaints, concerns, request, and inquiries
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the organization
- Professionally receive and direct incoming calls and mails to the appropriate section
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience is required
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective interpersonal skills