RECRUITMENT FOR CARPENTER IN UNITED KINGDOM…APPLY NOW!!!
The United Kingdom is a developed country in Europe comprising of four countries which are Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England with Cardiff, Belfast, Edinburgh and London as the capital cities respectively. It also has notable cities like Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds and Birmingham. The country is a high-income economy hence making it attractive to the teeming employment seekers.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, talented, and creative individual to serve as Carpenter for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt installation of wooden structures as required
- Prompt designing and installation of cabinets, drawers, chairs, and others
- Prompt estimating of required materials for a project
- Regularly follow blueprints and adhere to design instructions
- Cutting, painting, and resizing of materials as required
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience is required
- Goal and customer service oriented
- Capable of excelling under pressure
- Good creative skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to multitask effectively
- Good planning and organization skills
- Pay strong attention to details