ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION LABORER IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a developed country located in the northern part of America regarded as the second largest country in the world by total area sharing border with the United States of America with Ottawa as the capital city. It also has Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other metropolitan cities. It has an advanced economy which recent surveys shows it’s the tenth-largest in the world today.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, talented, and energetic individual to serve as Construction Laborer for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and regular offloading and loading of construction materials
- Digging of trenches as required
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by removing debris and other hazardous materials
- Mixing and serving of materials as required
- Adhere strictly to safety regulations and guideline
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior experience is required
- Capable of handling heavy objects
- Pay strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Strong and energetic